Nature reserves, Mountain Refuges, Kilometres of alpine scenery, lakes, wildlife...all at your fingertips.
Discovery or action?
Join one of our hikes, in group, with family, with our experienced mountain guides. They will allow you to learn about the fauna and flora by walking the paths of the Valley.
In the case, you choose a private mountain guide, you’ll decide with him the itinerary according to your physical conditions, your expectations and also the forecast.
- Private mountain guide for ½ day (from 1 to 8 person) : 140 €
- Private mountain guide for full day (from 1 to 8 person) : 240 €
- Group mountain guide for ½ day (from 5 to 10 person) : 29 € / person
- Group mountain guide for full day (from 5 to 10 person) : 49 € / person
EQUIPMENT NEEDED :
- Sport outfit
- Hiking shoes or sneakers
- Backpack with lunch packed and water
- Sunglasses and cap
- Walking pole
- Sun cream
- Raincoat (the weather can change very quickly in mountain)
What’s more beautiful than waking up in the morning before the sunrise on the mountains, everyone dreams of that!
This dream is now possible in Chamonix’ Valley. A mountain guide will take you to sleep in a breath-taking panorama. In the evening, enjoy a Savoyard Fondue to stay in the mountain atmosphere for these 2 days.
- DAY 1: Meeting point with your mountain guide in the morning where you’ll go to your bivouac.
At noon, you will make a break to enjoy your lunch packed pulled from the bag.
In the late afternoon, you’ll arrive at your bivouac place, where you will build your camp for the night.
For the evening meal, enjoy a Savoyard Fondue in front of an unforgettable sunset!
- DAY 2: The guide can get you up at dawn to enjoy the sunrise. After a good breakfast, you’ll go back to the valley for noon.
- 150 € / person for a base of 4 people
This price includes : Tent, sleeping bag, mattress, backpack, dinner and breakfast, and the professional.
EQUIPMENT NOT PROVIDED :
- Sport outfit with good hiking shoes or sneakers
- lunch packed for the 1st day
- warm jacket type fleece or down jacket, cap and gloves for the evening
- water for the 1st day.
ADDITIONNAL INFORMATION :
- The material will be distributed in the different backpacks initially with the mountain guide.
- The place of the bivouac will be chosen according to your expectation, your physical condition, and the weather (wind).