GENERAL INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Evolution 2 Chamonix & Megève
General information and conditions of sale
Participation in classes requires good health (special cases, contact us), equipment adapted to
selected activities and respect of the instructions given by the professional Evolution 2.
Our Guides and Guides are qualified professionals in their specialties.
The feasibility of any program is subject to the appreciation of the professionals according to the conditions
meteorological conditions, snow conditions and the ability of the participants. Permanent radio link between all
professionals and the central office of Evolution 2 Chamonix.
The weather conditions are in no way a cause of cancellation or postponement when the activity is provided by Evolution 2, no refund or postponement will be made.
Apart from the legal liability insurance, our services do not include individual insurance. However, in order to cover you on the financial consequences related to an injury or an accident (evacuation, transport, repatriation ...) you can subscribe the card that we propose to you: the card Assistance Evolution 2, which covers you on 100% of activities offered by Evolution 2.
Reservation, Registration, and Payment
It is strongly recommended to book your activities in advance. Registrations are made on reservation either
from our sales offices, either at our reservation center before your stay according to the
availability and subject to acceptance by us.
If you make your reservation at our central less than 15 days before your stay, only a payment by credit card (VAD) will be taken into account for your registration. This becomes final after receipt of your payment. By registering, you acknowledge having been informed and accept our terms and conditions of sale.
- For any pre-booked day activity:
• D - 48h: 50% of the total amount due
• D - 24h: 100% of the total amount due
- For all our courses, activities over several days or stays with pre-booked nights:
• D - 30 days: 50% of the total amount due
• D - 15 days: 100% of the total amount due
- Any service interrupted or not consumed due to an insufficient physical and / or technical level
may be reimbursed.- If it is impossible for the student to come to the activity at the scheduled time
or whatever the reasons for interruption, no complaint will be admitted. We will be in
able to provide you with a certificate of payment of the internship on presentation of a medical certificate.
- No refund in case of stopping the course regardless of our will (stop mechanical repairs, bad weather, security measures, etc ...). In the event that the customer is unavailable during the duration of
his stay and therefore could not attend the activities he has paid, he can not get a refund.
The professionals reserve the right to modify, with or without notice, any program according to the conditions
weather or safety without any of the participants being able to claim any compensation.
times of activities may be changed depending on the opening or closing times of the lifts
- We reserve the right to cancel and offer a refund or other arrangement if the minimum number is not reached for groups, ie 4 peopleYour content goes here...