Evolution 2 offers sports insurance called "carte-assistance" provided by ZURICH International.
It is a comprehensive, yet cheaper option to the sports Neige and is suitable for anybody participating in sports activity during the winter or summer.
It is not holiday/travel insurance. It does not cover you if you twist your ankle in the street or if you lose your luggage. It covers you when you are actually doing a sports activity such as skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking. For example, skiing the Vallee Blanche and your travel insurance does not cover you for off-piste or a tandem parapente which is exempt from the normal travel insurance or if you do not have travel insurance but will be participating in a sporting activity.
Accidents occurring whilst participating in a sport. World-wide.
You will be covered for :
- Search and rescue up to 40,000€ (including helicopter)
- Medical transportation to the nearest hospital from wherever you are
- Repatriation to your home country (only within Europe - not US, Australia etc)
- Emergency medical expenses up to 5,000€ per person per stay
- Transportation of your body or emergency funeral expenses up to a limit of 1,000€
- Legal assistance to a limit of 5,000€
- Bail up to a limit of 7,500€
- Contribution towards your ski pass or pre-booked lessons due to injury, up to a limit of 300€ - production of a doctor’s certificate or equivalent is required
- Corporate damage up to 750,000€
- Material damage up to 75,000€
- Sports not covered are: sports taking place above 6000mtrs ie high mountain or single person parapenting, bob-sleigh or louge.
IF IN DOUBT CHECK WITH EVOLUTION 2 BEFORE CARRYING OUT THE ACTIVITY AS YOU MAY NOT BE COVERED !
To take out this insurance you must :
Give us your full name, address, date if birth, dates of your holiday.
Please allow 24 hours before your cover is required. You will be informed of when the cover begins.